The Next GAoLF Webinar, The Challenges of Collecting Meaningful Data to Help Literary Festivals Plan.
The next GAoLF webinar will be on Wednesday 30 August at 2pm BST. on the topic of:
The challenges of collecting meaningful data to help literary festivals plan, evolve and demonstrate their value.
It will be presented by Shelley Timms of Culture Counts, a company that enable organisations, practitioners and philanthropists to craft rich evidence-based stories about the value they create.
Don’t miss this chance to make your data capture work better for you. Register for your place here
Topics covered will be:
- Qualitative vs quantitative data – what is the difference?
- How to build your confidence and understanding of data analysis
- What are outcomes and why do we measure them?
- The Six Step Evaluation Process
- How these metrics can apply to literary festivals
- Newcastle Writers Festival Case study and other examples: Centre for Stories (successful funding application), The Literature Centre, Margaret River Readers and Writers Festival, Perth Festival Writers Weekend.
- Culture Counts Evaluation Platform and Analytics Dashboard